Monday, October 5, 2009

Help with my blog.

Well,what can I say I have not been blogging like I promised myself I would do.I must say a very big Thank you to Lori Station who put this background together for my blog.It looks just awesome! I love anything to do with nature I always feel so at peace when I am out in the field taking photos or just taking my morning walk..Here is her blog,go check it out & see how talented this lady is.
http://p4ds28.blogspot.com/ Thanks again Lori!
Hugs to all,
Marilyng

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous blog page! Exactly what you wanted. You take beautiful pics. I'm following you, that's me with the hummer avatar.

    Hummerdawn-bigsamdawn-bigsam-some of my aliases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful, I can see it is 'you'! I linked your blog on mine!!

    ReplyDelete